Members of the public are able to visit Parliament throughout the year apart from Christmas.
I would love the chance to welcome you to Westminster if you are on a visit. If you have booked onto a tour or are visiting then please do drop me an email at email@example.com and I would be delighted to meet you.
While visiting there are a number of things you can do, including:
- Going on a guided tour (more information below).
- Watch committees and debates in the House of Commons.
- Watch Prime Ministers Questions. You will need tickets for this as it is the most popular event of the week - you can apply for this using the tool on the left.
Free guided tours of Parliament are available to constituents. The walking tour of the Palace of Westminster includes -
- Westminster Hall, the ancient hall at the heart of the Palace where Parliament first sat and where many historic events have taken place
- The House of Commons, including the Speaker's Chair and the famous green benches and the 'lobbies' where MPs actually vote
- The House of Lords, including the Royal Throne
- The Queen's Robing Room, Royal Gallery and many other fascinating parts of the Palace of Westminster
Please note that tours are very popular and places are limited so generally have to be booked about six months in advance.
If you would like to attend Parliament you can use the link - Visit UK Parliament. Here you can book tickets and arrange your tours or the Palace.